PT Indosat Tbk – Indosat or more popularly called “Indosat Ooredoo” is one of the most reliable and leading public-listed company in Indonesia that deals with telecommunication services industry (telco). Indosat Ooredoo operates primarily as an operator of cellular and internet services in Indonesia. Indosat Ooredoo is positioned inside the top three of cellular operators in Indonesia in terms of total subscribers. Indosat Ooredoo maintains total subscribers of 69 millions as at the end of September 2015. Indosat Ooredoo is a local subsidiary company of Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (previously known as Qatar Telecom), one of the largest telecommunication services companies in the Middle East and North Africa regions. At present, Ooredoo Group through Ooredoo Asia Pte Ltd holds 65% shares in this Company. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat Ooredoo is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; and public, 20.71%. Headquartered in Jakarta, Indosat Ooredoo now has 5 subsidiaries and 5 affiliated subsidiaries.
In term of financial performance, Indosat Ooredoo was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q 2015, ended in 30 September 2015), shown by the 10.5% growth in total consolidated revenue. According to Indosat Ooredoo Corporate Presentation 3Q 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Indosat Ooredoo registered total consolidated revenue of Rp 19,582 billion in 3Q 2015 as compared to Rp 17,717 billion in 3Q 2014.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
VAC5809 – Tower Operation Administration
Preferably minimum Undergraduate degree (S1) with major study in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or Civil Engineering.
Have fair knowledge and experience in Project Management for minimum 1 year is preferred.
Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, excel, power point).
Flexible and able to work under-pressure condition.
Fair in English (spoken and written) is preferred.
Able to work independent.
Demonstrate solid integrity and have enthusiasm to work outside normal office hour.
Strong negotiation skill, good analytical thinking and problem solving oriented.
Work location : Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from Indosat Ooredoo on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume to http://careers.indosat.com. Closing date 31 March 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)