PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk – D3, D4, S1 Fresh Graduate Program WIKA Group April 2017

Share This:

PT Wijaya Karya Beton
WIKA Beton /
PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk – WIKA Beton is a well established public listed company in Indonesia, running business in the field of precast concrete industry. WIKA Beton is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference WTON. PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA Group) – one of the largest state-owned company in Indonesia – is the majority shareholder in WIKA Beton with a 60% stake. The remaining 40 percent stake in WIKA Beton is owned by Koperasi Karya Mitra Satya (8.8%), treasury stock (4.33%), WIKA Foundation (0.99%) and general public (25.86%). WIKA Beton was first established in 1977 and initially started as a division unit of WIKA Group. Since 1997, WIKA Beton has officially operated as a separate business entity from WIKA Group. WIKA Beton is domiciled in Bekasi West Java now has 8 concrete plants, 6 sales area offices and 2 sales representative offices spread across Indonesia.
In term of financial position, WIKA Beton reported total revenue of Rp 2,652.62 billion in 2015. This total revenue was down 19.05% from Rp 3,277.19 billion in 2014. Total profit for the year 2015 was down 46.93% at Rp 171.78 billion from Rp 323.70 billion in 2014. This figures was stated by PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk in its Annual Report 2015 as cited by

In line with its vision, become the foremost company in the precast concrete product industry, PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Pegawai Baru

General Requirements

  • Education background
  • Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1 / D4);
    1. Civil Engineering (Structural, Geotechnical, Project Management and Transportation).
    2. Electrical Engineering (Power Lines).
    3. Mechanical Engineering.
    4. Informatics Engineering.
    5. Accounting.
    6. Occupational Health and Safety.
    7. Geology / Mining Engineering.
  • Diploma Degree (D3) :
    1. Civil Engineering (Structural, Geotechnical, Project Management and Transportation).
    2. Electrical Engineering (Power Lines).
    3. Mechanical Engineering.
    4. Accounting.
  • A minimum final GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
  • Preferably Male.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old. (Fresh Graduate / Experienced).
  • Willing to be placed throughout the Business Unit of WIKA Beton.
  • Fluent in English both oral and writing and have a minimum TOEFL score of 500 from trusted language institutions (please attach your TOEFL Certificate).
  • Have a good medical history and not color blind (partial / total).
  • Proficient computer application in the field.
  • Single/not married and willing not to get married for 1 (one) year of the first period of work.
  • For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from ACC UII on following link below. To apply, please register to ACC UII Career Website Please upload your identity card and TOEFL certificate in the data profile. Closing date 23 May 2017. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (

    Tidak menemukan informasi Contact? Hubungi Pemasang Iklan >> 

    Lowongan Terpopuler